Somethings you many not know about Schrödinger....
- In 1933, Schrödinger left Austria. Jews were being persecuted that time, so, even though Schrodinger himself wasn't Jewish, he could no longer live in a country where people were being persecuted for their religion.
- After years of chemistry studies, Schrödinger devoted himself to Italian painting.
- In 1934, Schrodinger was invited to teach at Princeton University, but he declined the offer.
- Even though he was born to a mother of Lutheran religion, and a father of Catholic religion, Schrodinger grew up to be an Athiest.
- Schrodinger had a thought experiment where a cat locked in a box, and sprayed poison gas in it ( check "Curiosity Killed the Cat" page).